It’s alarming to note that I’m still getting reposts on those silly old meme images. Yes. Alarming.
SO ANYWAY. I have an idea for a game. It’s pretty cool.
You take one group of people that have a problem and then pit them against the law/government. It’s a team game, the more members, the better.
- "THE LAW":
Make it look like you’re maintaining the peace. Beat the shit out of as many people as possible. Make sure you keep the drama high, keep them on their feet. Your achievements are worth more points because you guys are outnumbered and scrutinized.
- "FREEDOM FIGHTERS":
Pressure the cops into beating the shit out of you. Anything goes, just make sure you become a martyr, the message you’re trying to promote doesn’t really matter. The thing that Anonymous did where they actually, peacefully protested against the Church of Scientology is exactly what you want to stay away from. Keep things dramatic. Your achievements are worth less because there are so damn many of you, so it’s easier to hide. That and the MAN is taking those points from you too.
- THE LAW needs to look good in front of the media. Nothing that suggests police brutality can fly. Try to keep FF from gaining territory and don’t break formation. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT do anything stupid in front of the camera. When they look the other way, go ahead.
- FREEDOM FIGHTERS needs to make it look like they’re fighting for a cause, keep any harassment/coercion tactics against THE LAW on the DL. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT do anything stupid in front of the camera. When they look the other way, go ahead.
NOTE: FAILING AT AN ACHIEVEMENT DEALS NEGATIVE POINTS INSTEAD OF POSITIVE POINTS, OF EQUAL OPPOSITE VALUE.
- Use the classic pepper spray on the crowd (+100 per person).
- Push FF members back (+35).
- Push bystander members back (+40).
- Use tear gas (+500).
- Bean an FF member in the head with tear gas (+550).
- Bean a nonmember in the head with tear gas (+650).
- Crack someone’s skull with a baton (+250).
- Beat an FF member into unconsciousness with your bare hands (+380).
- Find a reason to arrest someone (+25).
- Successfully arrest them (+120).
- Drag someone across the street (+25 per yard dragged).
- Get hit by a molotov in front of the camera (+1337, MVP award, burn cream).
- Get hit by a rock or other similar debris in front of the camera (+80).
- Cop a feel (+250).
- Yell “GET BACK” while pushing people away with baton (+5 per action).
- Get out of a mob surge, surrounded, conscious and/or alive in front of the camera (+450).
- Steal a camera/cell/etc and break it (+680, Silencer award).
- Get away with hitting some FF member’s son/daughter (+420).
- Maintain a good image- Outside you look like you’re trying to uphold the law, while inside you just try to get your hands on the scrawny neck of one of them… But nobody knows that (+250, Saint award).
- Aggravate the FF members into breaking into an all out riot (+60 per team member, low score, but rules are more lax on you now, easier to beat the shit out of people).
- Break a children’s art display (+150).
- General vandalism, including breaking windows, setting fire to cars, breaking car windows, tagging, etc… (+25).
- Get the shit beaten out of you on camera, includes getting pepper sprayed, skull broken, nose broken, emotionally hurt, license and registration, etc (+550, Martyr MVP award).
- Get your camera/recording device stolen by the cops, in front of the camera (+40).
- Retrieve the camera/recording device and post the footage on YouTube (+65).
- Get reimbursed for broken camera/recording device by the police department (+32).
- Public nudity (+1 per second of clotheslessness, +8 per flashing).
- Public sex (+142).
- Littering (+10).
- Public defecation (+15).
- Promote your cause in front of the camera (+2 per second).
- Shout “HOW DARE YOU” and “STOP HITTING STUDENTS” in front of the camera (+3 per action).
- When hit/hurt in front of the camera, start screaming as if in agony and go completely limp like a corpse (+50).
- When grabbed my the police, go limp and yell “PEACEFUL PROTEST” in front of the camera (+4 per second).
- When witnessing THE LAW messing up and committing what can be automatically assumed to be police brutality, yell as loud as you can about it “YOU PEPPER SPRAYED US! HA! WE WIN!” or “POLICE BRUTALITY” or anything similar (+62).
- Bean a cop with a molotov, not getting caught by camera, law enforcement or bystander- Good luck… (+520).
- Bring your newborn child to the protest, because it’s a good idea, especially in front of the camera (+30 per day).
- Have your child harmed in front of the camera by THE LAW (+100, GOOD PARENTING award).
- Make those impoverished student letters (+5, CADET award, +8 per lie written).
- Coerce a cop into committing what can be automatically assumed to be police brutality, on camera (+540).
- Coerce a cop, etc, off camera (+40).
- Cop a feel (+25).
- Wear an Anonymous mask (+0.5, Over 9000 Internets award).
- Share your experience of how the police brutally massacred you via Facebook or other writing medium (+12, +3 per lie written and believed).
POINTS FOR BOTH SIDES-
- Keep the situation from escalating into a riot (+1 per second).
- Keep the public attention and away from the concept of sitting down and having a fair, logical discussion about the situation the protest is about (+150 per person, per day).
HOW TO WIN:
- THE LAW needs to gain enough support from the media and the local government so they can be allowed to dissolve the protest and continue getting excuses to commit police brutality. Making the FF members start a riot is an excellent sign that you’re winning.
- FREEDOM FIGHTERS needs to gain enough support from the media and the public in order to make them want to create their own Occupy match and start the cycle again. Their cause doesn’t really matter.
- BOTH gain honorable mentions if the public is kept away from the concept of sitting down and having a fair, logical discussion about the situation the protest is about.
A warm, fuzzy feeling inside that you made a difference.
United we stand, divided… oh whatever. A bunch of old dead people said that crap. Doesn’t mean anything. It’s irrelevant in our civilized, modernized, masterized society.
This has been brought to my attention with the whole shenaniganry behind this game about hunger. It’s been so bad that I have been compelled to log back in on my tumblr after so many months and write on it. Apparently the game is so extensive that the rulebook spans 3 entire novel sized paperback textbooks.
I’ll just assume that there are revisions in the rules every year, so they have to put up a revised one.
EDIT: Not quite, it seems that the game expands. The first one is titled Hunger Games (already explained). Second one is Catching Fire, which has to do with arson, finally there’s one on how to bully people called Mocking Jay. Is this really what we should be teaching our future generations?
Anyway, there are people that have gotten obsessed that they post shocking videos on YouTube. Here are a few.
One obsessed over a shirt.
Two impressionable young girls putting up what is the equivalent of a pedestal to this franchise.
This one is obsessed not only with hunger games, but with PETA.
The list goes on and on. But the last one pretty much seems to explain what they’re trying to brainwash the kids with. From what I can see, they catch their attention with the whole PETA movement, then they tell these impressionable young adults to starve themselves and make a game out of it. Instead of spending money on something necessary for life, they choose to spend it on the rulebooks and the t-shirts which bring profit to the shamelessly destructive authors that are pushing this crap out.
I don’t know about you, but I’d warn my friends and anyone that has children that might have access to a bookstore about this. It’s seriously wrong and I have no idea why there are so many people endorsing it.
Here’s another article I wrote on a similar subject.
EDIT: WHAT THE HELL? THEY MADE A MOVIE TOO? I hope it’s a documentary that points out the dangers of starvation, bullying, and other crimes against fellow humans. With the release of KONY 2012 a few weeks ago, I can assume that someone finally stepped up to the plate like the director of Kony did, to reveal this pyramid scheme and prosecute the people responsible for this.
Statistics of my Tumblr’s progress.
YOU KNOW I WAS PUTTING THIS TUMBLER UP HOPING I’D GET REVENUE BY PAYPAL DONATIONS INSTEAD OF HAVING TO PUT ADS UP.
MAINTAINING THIS IS NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE LOL BYE
Major General Peter Cosgrove, Australian hero.
DOG WAS PHONE
Oh, Germans. So good with naming things.
Someone HAD to take the whole Aperture Science thing seriously.